Customer Case Study: Industrial Software
Mobideo Leverage AWS Cloud to Optimize Complex Work Processes
Mobideo is a global hi-tech company transforming the way industrial workforce operate and perform. Founded in 2008, it supports customers in a range of asset-intensive industries, including oil & gas, chemicals, power, aviation, marine and life sciences.
By digitizing work processes and leveraging cloud, big data analytics, mobility and machine learning technologies, it enables owner-operators in asset-intensive industries to achieve unprecedented levels of operational excellence and increased profitability.
Designing and developing scalable infrastructure for the management of the industrial workforce — connecting workers to increase productivity, accountability and traceability and connecting managers to improve visibility and enhance real-time decision-making.
Choosing A Managed Services Provider
Mobideo has already been working with AWS for several years. However, due to customer expansion, they decided fine-tuning their infrastructure and following the AWS best practices.
Furthermore, due to globalization, they needed to get a 24/7 support to be able to meet the high demands.
They knew they needed a managed services provider who’s ability to implement AWS is second to none.
“Roy and his team provides professional, fast and high-quality services to support the company’s rapid growth rate. IAMOPS (former Simple-360) is our technology partner and enables our technology team to focus on product development. Also, the AWS infrastructure designed and developed by IAMOPS (former Simple-360) enables our customers to enjoy our product when operating at the highest level of performance, security, and availability.
I encourage every technology director in a growth company to get to know Roy and IAMOPS (former Simple-360) and enjoy their services.” said Shimon Hirari, IT Manager of Mobideo Technologies.
- All infrastructure runs on Windows workloads
- AWS domain services and auto login to the domain
- EC2 with Systems Manager integration provides increased control over the environment from a patching perspective as well as increased audit capabilities
- In order to be cost effective we have created a reliable spread of reserved instances and on-demand instances.
- We integrated larger servers in the Amazon EC2 and aggregated multiple customers on the same platform to increase the available overhead during high load times for certain events.
- Significant cost saving: the combination of reserved and on-demand instances remarkably decreased the operation costs
- 100% Compliance: the shared responsibility model makes it easier to meet ISO 27001 standards.
- Decreased risks: the automated backup/snapshots solutions and S3’s durability decreased the risk of data loss.
- 24/7 Support: Monitor is one of the key factors to customer satisfaction.
- Proactive service gives the customer the assurance that they will get nothing but the best.
- Enjoy simple things – Spin up and load balance to a new environment in just a matter of minutes. Now, they can separate different stages quickly.
- Go with AWS – Customer was not aware of most AWS solutions, however, when they realized how easy it is to write a Lambda function and create a DNS backup, they want to do everything the AWS way. They are already planning to migrate their database to RDS.
AWS offers a broad portfolio of global cloud-based products including compute, storage, databases, analytics, networking, mobile, developer tools, management tools, internet of things (IOT), security, and enterprise applications that is on-demand, available in seconds, with pay-as-you-go pricing.
When properly configured, resources can scale in or out depending upon demand. From data warehousing to deployment tools, directories to content delivery. New services can be provisioned quickly, without the upfront capital expense. This allows small and medium-sized businesses, like Mobideo, to access the building blocks we need to respond quickly to changing business requirements.
IAMOPS (former Simple-360) is a full-service design, deployment, and operation AWS professional services provider.
We pride ourselves on custom-designed service to meet our clients’ specific needs. We strike a great balance between the technical and business aspect of cloud operation and maintenance.
With experience in both the private and public sectors, ranging from Finance, Telecom, Health, Hi-Tech, Education, Defense, and Security, IAMOPS’ (former Simple-360) customer-base includes startups as well as established organizations in Israel.
Learn more at www.iamops.io
or Call 0796968250