QA Automation Engineer - Associate
We’re looking for a highly talented hands-on QA automation engineer!
The QA Automation team plays a crucial role in growth vision, working to enable reliable and maintainable CI (Continues Integration) processes. The team is responsible for specifying, designing, and implementing automation tests for our platform components using advanced testing technologies.
The QA automation engineer must combine business and technical acumen to accompany the entire development lifecycle, from discovery to production.
The QA automation engineer will work intimately with development and QA teams, as well as other key stakeholders, throughout the entire process.
Designing and building the automated testing infrastructure and process to support the development and deployment processes.
Guiding the team in producing easily maintained automation tests.
Leading better tests processes including writing test plans and test scripts.
Managing the team both personally and professionally.
- BSc. degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in QA, at least 2+ years in Automation.
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills (working hands-on).
- SQL database knowledge.
- Proficiency in writing test plans and test scripts (both manual and automated).
- Good understanding of web technologies.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
- Proven coding experience.
- Experience in building QA automation infrastructure from scratch.
- Worked with C# SoapUI, Selenium WebDriver, Katalon, or other automated testing tools for API and/or UI.
- Conducted automated testing on mobile devices – iOS, Android, Windows using Appium or other tools.