IAMOPS is looking for an amazing Solution Architect to be responsible for CI/CD, developer-facing automation, and development environment workflows.
- Design, build, maintain and scale production services across multiple environments on the cloud/on-premise deployments.
- Implement scalable systems that will keep production operations running smoothly.
- Cooperate with developers and infrastructure teams to ensure highly available production systems.
- Improve and enhance monitoring solutions.
- Defining methodology that supports internal team processes.
- Extensive hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Dockers.
- Scripting skills in Python and Terraform.
- Extensive experience working both in Linux and Windows environments.
- Software development background preferred.
- System monitoring and centralized logging platforms (ELK, Zabbix, Prometheus, OpenTelemtry).
- Vast experience in production environments.
Desired Qualification and Skills
- Passionate, curious and ready to learn new technologies.
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Interested in working with a global team.
- Open-minded, flexible, and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.