Write for us?
Are you a tech-savvy interested in writing about DevOps,
QA and ISO related blogs?
You can write for us. If you’re interested, submit a blog below.
Why write for IAMOPS?
Blog submission guidelines
- Accurate: Your content should be factual and well-researched
- Informative: It should be highly informative and engaging content
- Plagiarism: Your content should be 100% original. We will not accept if it’s been already published to other sites
- Images: You can include multiple screenshots and images that visually convey the topic
- Content length: We accept blogs with a word count between 800 to 1200 words
- Links: You can include one link in your blog
Things to keep in mind before
submitting your blog
- Before submitting a full-length article, please send us the sample of your work
- We will contact you after reviewing the quality of your sample work
- You have to send us the samples and the final blog via Doc/Word document link
- Once published on our website you cannot publish the blog anywhere else, including your own blog
Blog submission process
Ready to submit?
Are you ready to write for IAMOPS?
Pick a topic from the list and submit your application
Let your tech ideas and creativity soar!