IAMOPS is looking for an ambitious, charismatic full-cycle HR recruiter (Intern). As a team member, you will work closely with our HR and hiring managers, developing strategies to find candidates across our entire organization.
- Good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes identifying fit.
- Excellent research and sourcing skills.
- Competency with G-suite (Gmail, docs, sheets, hangouts, drive, etc).
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, and PowerPoint.
- Sound candidate engagement approach with the ability to attract passive candidates.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well.
- Results-oriented mindset, motivated by stretch goals.
- Team-centric mindset – demonstrated ability to work well in a harmonious environment.
- Recruitment for Entry level to lateral level hiring.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment cycle such as; Sourcing, Screening Resumes, Shortlisting, Arranging Interviews, etc.
- Shortlisting candidates sourced through Job portal (Naukri, Linked-In) and validating them based on their experience.
- Verifying the candidate profile and documentation.
- Focusing on daily line-ups, selects, pending and joiners.
- Maintaining daily and monthly updates.
Desired Candidate Profile (Full time)
- Fresher or 1-year experienced candidate can apply.
- Must have fluency in English.
- Good excel knowledge is required for keeping good track of data records.