Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for ready-to-work DevOps Teams but have a couple of questions? We have shared the list of frequently asked questions that we encounter from our clients.
We offer two types of DevOps services that can empower your Dev team:
1. Lean, Mean DevOps Team
a. Cloud Ops
b. CI/CD and Automation
c. Security Compliance (ISO 27001)
2. 24/7 Monitoring Sharks
a. 24/7 Monitoring
b. Tier 1 Alerts
c. Incident reporting
The Cloud and the DevOps practice are part of your responsibilities as the CTO.
We understand how difficult it is to find the right DevOps. And we know how frustrating it can be setting-up Dev and Prod environments when you don’t have anyone in the team which it is their field of expertise.
So, we have designed our DevOps teams exactly to give your R&D team the DevOps that they deserve. We enable you to complete your tech team with professional and responsive DevOps who can support your product development and growth efforts.
Compared to other outsourcing agencies or local consultants, the IAMOPS DevOps team are:
1) Responsive: Your DevOps team members are 100% responsive and provide the experience of an employee sitting next door.
2) Transparent: Your DevOps team members maintain a transparent workflow, so you could always see the active tasks, work progress and prioritize it according to your needs.
3) Pro-active: Your DevOps team members are always proactive and make a positive impact on your performance without you needing micro-management and frequent follow-ups.
4) Dedicated: At IAMOPS, your DevOps team is always responsive, available and most importantly they are dedicated to providing full support. They help in enhancing operational efficiency by incorporating the best industry practices.
5) Diversified: Your DevOps team is built with top talents that have diversified skills, think from different perspectives and help to choose the right technologies and complete successful implementation.
We took the best features of full-time employment, freelance marketplaces and professional services to formulate the optimal workforce-framework for startups that enables fast onboarding while keeping the commitment and dedication of a full-time employee on payroll.
That way, we ensure responsiveness, resilience and growth customization that creates a similar experience to that of a full-time employee.
At IAMOPS we encourage education so, to make it available to all the team members we have designed an internal education plan through which our team members are motivated to learn, keep up-to-date with the industry trends as well as to get professional certifications on an ongoing basis.
In addition, we encourage a culture of sharing knowledge and interaction by collaborating with each other which helps them to adopt and provide you with the best DevOps practices.
You can get your DevOps team onboard in 3 easy steps:
Click below to explore the DevOps journey with us.
We wish you all the best!