IAMOPS is looking for a talented and enthusiastic intern to join our Marketing team as a Video Editing Intern. The ideal candidate will have experience with video editing software- Filmora, and a creative eye for producing engaging and shareable content.
- Should have hands-on experience in shooting videos for reels and company events.
- Create and edit videos for social media, marketing, and other company needs using software such as Filmora, Canva Adobe Premiere, and After Effects
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create videos in the form of brand story telling.
- Assist in conducting research and analyzing videos to inform content strategy and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with current trends and changes in social media and video editing best practices.
Requirements and skills:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using social media platforms for personal or professional use
- Familiarity with video editing software such as Filmora, Canva Adobe Premiere, and After Effects
- Creative eye for producing engaging and shareable content
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Marketing team and take direction
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a relevant degree program (e.g. Communications, Marketing, Film, Media Studies)
- Gain hands-on experience in Digital Marketing and video editing in an Israeli Startup
- Work with a talented and supportive team
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- Possible future employment opportunities within the company
This is a full-time internship position for a period of 6 months. The position is based in our office in Pune, and it’s a paid internship. If you are talented and have a passion for producing video content, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.