System Reliability Engineer - Associate
As a Support Engineer – DevOps your primary responsibility is to assist in providing NOC Infrastructure support services primarily related to incident management to the company’s customers.
This position will work in a team with members of the support group as well as operate with a high degree of independence.
- Primarily responsible for monitoring/initial troubleshooting
- Monitoring infrastructure and responding on alerts and incidents.
- Coordinate with internal departments and sometimes with customers.
- Be aware of customer SLA’s and escalate issues if cases are taking too long to resolve.
- Be able to work in a variety of different shifts, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays to support a 24X7X365 environment. Shifts may fluctuate to meet business and staffing needs.
- Good understanding of dashboard and reporting
- Monitoring Alert acknowledgment and initial troubleshooting.
Good communication (Verbal and Written) skills which helps in the smooth interaction with users.
Good team player and able to follow team policies and processes.
Knowledge on network fundamentals
The candidate will basic knowledge of Ubuntu servers
Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines