Junior QA Automation Tester
We are seeking a Junior QA Automation Tester to join our dynamic team!
The Junior QA Automation tester team plays a crucial role in growth vision, working to enable reliable and maintainable CI (Continues Integration) processes. The team is responsible for specifying, designing, and implementing automation tests for our platform components using advanced testing technologies.
This role is an integral part of our quality assurance process, and it offers room for growth and development in the field of software testing.
- Designing and building the automated testing infrastructure and process to support the development and deployment processes
- Participating in the design and implementation of test plans, test cases, and test data
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and best practices in QA automation
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented development
- Proficiency in Java and Python is a must
- Basic knowledge of the following testing frameworks and tools: Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Junit
- Basic knowledge of debugging techniques
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Strong command of the English language
- Familiarity with JMeter for load testing
- Basic understanding of security testing principles
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Previous coursework or training in QA automation testing is a plus