Get a headstart to your DevOps career
IAMOPS provides all the building blocks you need to start a career in DevOps, with the best-in-class tools and guidance.
About the Program
The IAMOPS career starter program is a 6-week bootcamp and placement program, customized and developed for engineers who want to build a career in DevOps!
Certified Cloud Associate
Windows and Linux environments
Security SSL and TLS
JSON and YAML
Source control management
Application basics and Tier 2 applications
AWS / AZURE / GCP
Using Management Console
Command Line Interface (CLI)
AWS global infrastructure
Cloud services problem solving
Placement at IAMOPS converts your bootcamp experience into hands-on learning. As a Junior DevOps you would be responsible for designing and developing cloud infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines, automation and much more.
- Design, build, maintain and scale production services across multiple environments
- Implement scalable systems that will keep production operations running smoothly
- Cooperate with developers and infrastructure teams to ensure highly available production systems.
- Improve and enhance monitoring solutions.
- Defining methodology that supports internal team processes
Enter IAMOPS as a
IAMOPS covers global
Our Rockstar Graduates
Fill Out the Form
Yes, the six week bootcamp is paid. There is a Rs 5000 application fees. However, you can opt for the scholarship and participate for free.
You can apply from our careers page to see which positions are available.
- Bachelor’s degree in B. Tech, B.E, MSc IT, BCA, MCA, or equivalent technical disciplines is required, Freshers and sixth semester students can also apply.
- Willingness to work on a 24/7 rotational shift environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills English
There are 4 rounds to get selected into the Iamops Team. These are:
- Initial Screening Call: If your resume is shortlisted, you will receive a call to ensure you meet all the qualifications of the role you’ve applied for.
- Online Interview: We conduct a short video call to analyze your understanding of basic concepts and soft skills.
- Technical Assessment: You will need to give a supervised exam to get selected for any technical role.
- Final Interview: An interview with the team lead is scheduled one day in advance. This round will help us get to know you better and vice versa.
You can apply again after a duration of 6 months.
Yes, an email will be sent to you.
The training will take place on-site at our Surat office for 6 days a week and 9 hours and 30 minutes.
The bootcamp is for 6 weeks after which you will be able to give an exam for placement and be promoted to a Junior DevOps position. The top performers will be offered full-time positions as DevOps associates at IAMOPS!
Yes, there is a fee. However, you can attempt a scholarship exam free of charge and be exempted from paying the 5000 Rs fee.
- The scholarship is worth Rs 10,000. The scholarship consists of 100% course fee and Rs 5,000 food and accommodation allowance.
- The scholarship will be awarded if you gain more than 70% marks in aptitude test and online interview.