IAMOPS is looking for a Backend Developer who has hands-on expertise in product development. As a Backend Developer, you will be managing the exchange of data between the server and the users. Your main focus will be on the development of the product, maintenance, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Focus on developing the product from scratch. Collaborate with product manager and front-end developer.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Hands-on backend web development experience.
- Proficient knowledge of a backend programming language and an in-depth understanding of web development.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Proven experience in creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proven experience managing hosting environment, which includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Ability to set up, and administer backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Knowledgeable of OWASP security principles.
- Understands “session management” in a server environment.
- Backend Technologies (NodeJS, Python, ASP.NET C#)
- Analytical Skills
- HandsOn Experience to create RestAPI, GraphQL API(Added Advantage)
- Knowledge of Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure is an added Advantage)