We understand that automation is at the heart of our success.
We’re looking for a talented Automation Engineer to spearhead our processes and support the maintenance of our existing apps.
If you’re passionate about creating high-quality automation and working as part of a collaborative team, we’d love to hear from you!
Objectives of this Role
- Plan, Build and maintain automated applications for our organization.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure the automation work-plan align with the organization’s goals, as well as customer needs.
- Oversee the performance of automated applications to ensure they’re always running properly.
- Improve our overall automation development process and continuously find ways to advance our apps.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Build automation that fulfils specific needs.
- Exploring and implementing new ways to automate systems.
- Remain current on technology trends to keep our software as innovative as possible.
- Stay on track of the automation lifecycle to ensure necessary updates are completed on time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Deep knowledge of Python, PowerShell and node.js – MUST.
- Deep understanding and proven experience working with APIs – MUST.
- Proven experience (professional or otherwise) as an automation developer.
- Deep understanding of core programming principles, including design.
- Critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Proficiency with project tracking software, such as Jira.
- Experience working as part of a development team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Project management experience.