Roles and Responsibilities:
Monday.com (Task management tool)
- Creating Monday boards as per the company standards for different teams
- Creating automation and integrations for the boards
- Working closely together with all the teams to ensure the boards are up-to-date as per the standards
- Overseeing board specifications, and conducting rigorous QA and data sanity checks before rolling out live boards
- Providing regular progress reports to management
- Identifying and managing risks and issues associated with the boards
- Training team members on how to update the tasks on the Monday board
- Creating instruction manuals for updated boards
- Researching and evaluating new versions.
Manual QA and Data Sanity :
- Conducting manual quality analysis and data sanity checks for different internal products.
- This would include data extraction, analysis, generating the reports and presentation.
- Analyze data from the product use case perspective and map it as per our requirements.
- Be part of cross-team investigative analyses into business logic applications across products.
- Work closely with the product development team to conduct sanity and analysis of the employees’ data.
- Collaborate with customer success managers and product management to improve the data sanity platform and the process.
Systems Analyst Requirements:
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or relevant field.
- Prior experience as a systems analyst or in a similar position.
- Business-related qualifications are a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.