IAMOPS is looking for a Site Reliable Engineer (Intern/Trainee) to support monitoring service systems and ensure the operational success of existing network architecture. As a Site Reliable Engineer (Intern), you should have basic knowledge of networking. Basic Cloud computing skills (AWS, Azure, GCP) are an advantage. You may also be expected to assist in resolving technical issues in real-time.
- Joins the DevOps team as an SRE Intern representative.
- Provides T1 level of technical support and customer support to clients
- Manages SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Troubleshoots and identifies issues in the production environment.
- Works on customer tasks effectively and provides resolution in a timely manner.
- Documents the resolution for knowledge base customers’ tasks.
- Basic knowledge of routing, subnetting, and IP.
Bachelor’s Degree in any of these: B.E, B.Tech, MSc IT, BCA, MCA or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 rotational shift environment.
- Ability to work independently and with a global team.
- Freshers can also apply.