Social Media Intern
IAMOPS is looking for a creative Social Media Intern to join our growing team. Joining our marketing team will enable you to explore the digital media landscape, including various social media channels.
Since this is a learning opportunity, we expect you to make the most out of our daily conversations and convert them into something that sparks emotion in our audience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- As a social media intern, you will be responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts, and more.
- Brainstorming content ideas for different platforms that are relevant to the branding strategy.
- Write Ad copies/captions for the posts.
- Conduct meetings with team members to source content material.
- Carry out research tasks for marketing.
This role is open to candidates from all fields who can adapt to creating multiple forms of content, like reels, image posts, long text posts, videos and more. It would be a plus point if you can:
- Work from office for at least 10 hours a week (5 days a week)
- Have prior internship experience or relevant project work
- Have an understanding of social media algorithms and hashtag research.
- Have a sense of aesthetics and design.
- Graduated in BA, Mass communication, Journalism, B. Tech, BCA or relevant fields.
- Our marketing team is highly creative and collaborative. You will get the opportunity to learn and accelerate your writing skills.
- We provide you with the tools you need to achieve your goals, aside from a competitive stipend and guidance. We encourage a self-starter attitude; you are welcome to brainstorm and give out as many ideas as you want.