The one with a dedication to Endeavour, Achieve and Devote.
Basic Roles and responsibilities:
– Scrupulously Managing interview processes:
- Creating a Job Description.
- Conducting telephonic interviews of the candidates (asking questions from amongst the provided ones),
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Scheduling interviews with the concerned managers,
- providing selection and rejection updates to the candidates and,
- solving applicant queries at times.
– Basic management of company assets, stock of goodies, stationeries and other basic employees’ requierments along with Happy hour events sometimes.
– Must be a Gradudate atleast (BBA/B.COM/ or any other Relevant course).
– 1 or 2 years of working experience.
– Acquainted with Ms Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
– Acknowledged with E-mail writing skills.
– Basic awareness of working of recruitment process.
– Someone with a Knowledge of IT field is preferrable(not mandatory).
For further information about the company, check out our