As a Support Engineer – DevOps your primary responsibility is to assist in providing NOC Infrastructure support services primarily related to incident management to the company’s customers.
This position will work in a team with members of the support group as well as operate with a high degree of independence.
- Primarily responsible for monitoring/initial troubleshooting.
- Monitoring infrastructure and responding to alerts and incidents.
- Coordinate with internal departments and sometimes with customers.
- Be aware of customer SLA’s and escalate issues if cases are taking too long to resolve.
- Be able to work in a variety of different shifts, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays to support a 24X7X365 environment. Shifts may fluctuate to meet business and staffing needs.
- Good understanding of dashboard and reporting
- Monitoring Alert acknowledgment and initial troubleshooting.
- Good communication (Verbal and Written) skills which helps in the smooth interaction with users.
- Good team player and able to follow team policies and processes.
- Knowledge on network fundamentals.
- The candidate will basic knowledge of Ubuntu servers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.