IAMOPS is looking for an amazing DevOps Solution Architect who will play a crucial role in designing and implementing end-to-end DevOps solutions.
In this position, you will design and implement scalable systems that will keep production operations running smoothly and significantly contribute to business growth.
The primary goal is to optimize efficiency, foster collaboration, and ensure the delivery of highquality service to the customers.
- Design, build, maintain and scale production services across multiple environments over cloud/on-prem deployments
- Cooperate with developers and infrastructure teams to ensure highly available and scalable production systems
- Communicate effectively with customers to gather requirements, provide updates, and address concerns.
- Providing updates to customers on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Provide training and documentation to teams on DevOps best practices, tools, and processes.
- Improving and enhancing our monitoring solutions.
- Defining methodology that supports internal teams’ processes
Ideal Candidates Must Have
- Must have hands on experience of 5-7 years.
- Extensive hands-on experience with multi cloud environments like AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Scripting skills in Python and Terraform.
- Extensive experience working both in Linux and Windows environments.
- Software development background Advantage.
- System monitoring and centralized logging platforms (ELK, Zabbix, Prometheus, OpenTelemtry).
- Vast experience in production environments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Certifications in relevant DevOps technologies and cloud environment are a plus.