IAMOPS is looking for an amazing DevOps Associate to be responsible for CI/CD, developer-facing automation, and development environment workflows.
-In this position, you will design and implement scalable systems that will keep production operations running smoothly and significantly contribute to business growth. You will join an innovative, highperformance, globally distributed team and work with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
- Design, build, maintain and scale production services across multiple environments over cloud/onprem deployments
- Cooperate with developers and infrastructure teams to ensure highly available and scalable production systems
- Improving and enhancing our monitoring solutions
- Defining methodology that supports internal teams’ processes.
Ideal Candidates Must Have
- Must have hands on experience of minimum 2-3 years.
- Extensive hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, GCP – Must Have
- Extensive hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker. – Must Have
- Scripting skills in Python and Terraform.
- Extensive experience working both in Linux and Windows environments.
- Software development background Advantage
- System monitoring and centralized logging platforms (ELK, Zabbix, Prometheus, OpenTelemtry).
- Vast experience in production environments.
Kind of a team player…
- Passionate, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.